– No person employed in a casino may solicit or accept any tip, gratuity, consideration or other benefit from any player or customer in the casino.
– A player shall not be advised by an employee of the casino on how to play, except to ensure compliance with these rules.
– No spectator and no player wagering at a table may, unless requested by a player, influence or offer advice to that player regarding that player’s decisions of play.
– Players and spectators are not permitted to have side bets with or against each other.
– A seated player who does not place any wagers for 3 consecutive rounds of play, while all other seats at the table are in use, may be required to leave the seat.
– The casino operator may from time to time reserve 1 or more gaming tables for:
(a) The private use of an individual or group of individuals; or
(b) The purposes of a specific promotion, tournament or other event. เว็บ แม่ โดยตรง
– Where a table is reserved under the before rule, a sign designating it as a private table shall be displayed on it and the table shall not be open for gaming for the general public.
– The casino operator may, while the casino is operating, close a gaming table at which players are present, providing a sign with the time of closure at the table for at least 20 minutes before the closure. This rule applies only during the hours in which the casino may operate.
– The casino operator shall set the minimum and maximum wager limits at each gaming table, subject to any directions issued by the Authority
-The minimum and maximum wager limits permitted at a table shall be displayed on a sign at the table. Unless stated on the sign, wagers are not required to be made in multiples of the minimum.
-No minimum table wager limit shall be raised, nor shall any maximum table wager limit be reduced, unless:
(a) A sign indicating the new limit or limits and the proposed time of change has been displayed at the table for at least 20 minutes before the time of the change; or
(b) All players at the table agree to the change; or
(c) The table is being opened for gaming for the first time in a gaming day; or
(d) There is no gaming activity taking place at the table.
– The casino operator may allow a player to wager in excess of the maximum table wager limit, provided that a sign showing the minimum and maximum wager limits for that player is placed on an appropriate area of the table.